1. Write because you have something to say.
2. Write because you’ve always wanted to.
3. Write because you only just realized that you might die next week, or tomorrow, or five minutes from now, and you want to leave something behind for posterity.
4. Write because you have a secret fire burning inside of you and the only way that you can fan the flames is by sharing your thoughts with someone else.
5. Write because you’re bored and don’t have anything better to do.
6. Write for yourself.
7. Write for another someone else, or maybe everyone else.
8. Write because you love seeing your stats counter-surge every time you post something. Write because nothing satisfies you quite so much as seeing others share what you’ve written. Write because you like the attention; there’s nothing wrong with liking the attention.
9. Write because it fills the emptiness in…
View original post 674 more words